- WordPress Core
- Yoast SEO
- and more
WordPress uses a function called
- WP Mail defaults to plain-text, not HTML.
- Emails typically are processed by server's php mail (Postfix, Sendmail, etc).
- All emails are sent using [email protected]
- Emails are NOT easily logged or tracked.
Emails NOT specifically for marketing purposes.
- WooCommerce Orders
- Form Emails
- Forgot/Reset Password email
- New User Welcome email
Simply, we want to track everything!
DMARC is a standard that prevents spammers from using your domain to send email without your permission.
- API Failure
- 3rd Party Plugins not aware of Postmark
- Doesn't check if SPF/DKIM/Sender Sig is setup or verified.
- Plugin doesn't support easy setup of Postmark tags.
- Can be setup with any domain setup in Postmark.
- Plugin doesn't support Postmark inbound features.
imFORZA is BETA testing for all our hosted clients.
WP API Libraries